CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

crazyyy weekend

I have an insane weekend coming up so I prolly won't be on here for awhile.

1)Lets start it off with today how Monsters vs. Aliens comes out in 3-d ahhhh IM sooooo excited cant wait to see it at 7 tonight!!
2)Then it's off to phILLY to celebrate Dave's 22nd birthday!!! Happy Birthday Dave can't wait to see ya!!!
3)Unfortunately though I will have to wake up early to teach my adorable 3 year olds saturday morning
4)Then it's off to Philly again for my friend Jeff's 24th birthday party!!This one will be really fun since we're goin on a party bus woo hoo. Happy Birthday to you too Jeffreyyy!!!!!
5)Then I have magic practice early sunday morning which is always fun when were learning new tricks
6)somewhere after magic I have to fit in some work laundry and my laundry and hope that I don't crash from exhaustion from this non stop weekend!! Hope everyone else has a great fun jam packed weekend 2!!!!

0 comments: