CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's Magican season

It's officially Magic season! We are booked every weekend this month in Ny which is fantastic bc not only is it extra money but this could potentially lead to a wonderful booking..........IN FLORIDA!!!! How awesome would it be if we got the job? I'm very excited bc so far the farthest we've traveled has been to maryland. It's so aweseom to see our show take off and who knows the florida trip could lead to bigger and better things. One of our close Magician friends gets a booking in hong kong every year, and we're startin to catch up to him. Now who knows maybe that will be us in a year or two. Traveling is so important to me, I love learning all about new cultures and doing things i've never done before. So keep your fingers crossed that we do welll :-) OH and another thing, I finally got a gps system. I travel so much for magic and lets face it mapquest sucks, so I've been wantin one for a really long time. Well I was able to find A very VERY good Garmin gps for only $150 dollars which is insane!!! I'm so excited to play with my new toy hehe. One thing that im very happy about is that if the route i chose has too much traffic, and I decide I don't want to wait in it, it will find me a totally different/faster way to go. It's funny too bc I can chose any accent I want for when it's tellin me directions lol some of them are really funny especailly the british and austrailian one! HAHAH new toyss are so much fun!!

1 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

I hope it's a great season for you!