CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Part 2!

Easter Sunday!!! I woke up very tired since Easter was one of my best friend's birthdays and we decided it would be best to celebrate that the night before! Happy Birthday again Travis lol! But after gettin over the initial shock of how quickly morning came I of coursed jumped out of bed to get ready for all of my family to come over. Once all of my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents showed up we had a really nice time. Of course we had some of the most amazing food, starting out with my Aunt Sue's famous appetizers, and ending with my parents Home made fresh strawberry pie. I have never in my life tasted a better pie my family really rocks with the cooking and baking. Jon who joined us after work of course helped me play with my little cousins all night, with some easter egg hunts, some air hockey, board games and dress up lol that was for the little girls only. hah. Over all it was just an entirely enjoyable day, with lots of love, food, games, and family togetherness. Our day of course couldn't end without my youngest cousin Heather saying something hilarious. She went on this huge rant on why Jon wasn't at our house right away. Asking why pep boys doesn't believe in god, lol bc if they did they would have given him off on easter haha how cute. My little cousins just love jon and love to spend as much time with him as possible! I love how my family just meshes well! Hope everyone else's Easter was as great as ours was!!

0 comments: