CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

loving on the kids lol

For some odd reason I have always been really good with kids!! Now I have over a hundred kids so I have to be good with kids lol I really don't have a choice. Well the other day as I walk into the studio there was a baby that saw me so of course i was smiling, waving, talking to her, and then she reached for me to pick her up. Now keep in mind I don't know this baby or the mother b/c it was one of kim's students moms but she didnt mind at all. Then one of my students mothers goes, "damn ali you really have the magic touch with kids. What is it that you do?" Then all the other moms started to agree with her it felt nice to hear that im doing a good job and that they all trust me with their kids even if they don't know me. lol well the secret is everyone.... that I just honeslty love and enjoy kids and I love to make them happy, so thats what I do, and apparently it works. Now one of my fellow co dance teachers just had her baby boy a couple days ago, and he is absolutely adorable, im already in love. I can't wait to watch him grow up, he is gonna be such a cutie. I'm so excited for Becca she totally deserves the happiness of motherhood. She and her husband work so hard for everything they have, they never mooch and the house they just bought is soo darling. Its so perfect for the new family of 3. Im going to visit in the next couple days and will have pics to post up!! I can't wait

0 comments: