CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl!!!

Woot Woot I love Superbowl time!!!! My family as usual threw a huge party with tons of friends and food. We had an amazing time! We also had another block pool which is always tons of fun, although this year Jon and I did not win like last year, but thats okay we can't win everytime lol. My parents of course made wayyy tooo much of the most amazing foods, they make the best home made food in the world, I may be a lil biased.....but all of my friends were raving about the food so im still very confident in saying so. Spending the day with people who care about you is such a great way to end the weekend. Im so glad I have a loving family with no crap drama. Im so thankful that they're the least selfish people I have ever met, yet they have the most fun out of any older people I know. Now im just bragging here for having awesome parents b/c when I was younger I didn't realize how good I had it. I thought they were unfair and was not exactly the perfect child... so to make up for all that lost time I like to tell everyone just how wonderful they are. Soooo thanks to the Dukes... ya know the ones that always made sure I had clothes, food, shelter, dance lessons, etc. :-)Goodnight

0 comments: