CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

AHHhHhHHHHhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well after an amazing christmas I just realized that................ theres only 2 weeks til Jon and I go to Las Vegas!!!!!!!!!!! W0o0o0 lol sorry we are a little excited! Especially now bc my mom just got us tickets to go to the price is right show. I am such a dork I have been a vivid watcher of the price is right since I was maybe 4 years old. I aboslutelely loved it, I wanted to go on the show when I was 18 and meet Bob Barker haha seriously!! I had it all planned out I was gonna win a car and everything :) Well now im older and realize the likliness of that, but thats okay! It will still be a blast!!! Keep your fingers crossed for my family that one of us will get called down!!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

that is really STINKIN' exciting!!!! you'll have to tell us when your show airs so we can look for your faces!

JerseyGranny said...

That would be so cool!