CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

People Amaze me!


People really amaze me sometimes! Especaially around the hollidys, all you see is greed! I love to sit here and read about how everyone knows what the hollidays are about, yet they sit there and complain about everything they do and don;t have! What people got them, what they should of gotten them. What happened to just being happy that people showed up to your party's or showers? What happened to being thankful for everything you already have? I had a birthday party the other day,and i wrote about how thankful i am for all of my friends and family coming, not every gift they got me. The gifts are so unimportant, things don;t make you happy! What good is having everything you want, if you have noone to share it with! I have everything that i need, i have a roof over my head, i have clothes to put on my back(maybe not brand new stlish outfits, but they fit n thats all that matters), i have never been without food, i have never been without a doctor when i needed one, I have never been without family and friends! YOu wanna know what my christmas list was? It was nothing, there is nothing that i need! My family is all coming over on christmas, thats all that i need!! There are things i want sure, but never so badly that i expect others to get it for me. But i sit here and watch people mooch as much as they can from others, and make a list of more than 20 things! Things of absolutely no importance! I really hope and pray that one day you can be happy with what you have, bc if you can't do that, then you will never truly be happy, and that i find extremely sad! I left you with this Grinch image in hopes that everyone will stop acting (and looking haha j/k) they way the grinch did in the beginning of the story, and learn the reason for the season just like he did!!




http://whychristmas.com/story/birth.shtml


Here's a link to the real story of christmas! There's a kid version and, an adult version. I think some people need a little reminder on why we celebrate christmas and why we get gifts! Happy Birthday Jesus! I hope we can celebrate your birthday the way you wanted us 2!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!
- Steve

Ali + Jon said...

Word. Very true, I know I've been on the grinch side of christmas a time or two, but I'm doin my best to get into the reason for the season!!