CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Pro's and Con's

This new years eve I unfortunately have to work. Now normally i would just say that this really suck, but surprisingly enough there are some high points to this. I have to perform in a magic show in Pennsylvania, a huge new years eve spectacular (as al my magician would say)! We will be performing in a dinner theatre, for the owners of hershey park. All the big kahunas lol including the ceo, the president, etc. and their families. It's a private new years eve party, and a couple of agents are coming so were gonna cross our fingers in hopes they like our show. If they do, It could mean big things for us such as MOre bookings at dinner theatres and better locations. Im pretty excited but some things aren't as great either, so here ya go people my ramblings on this whole new years eve bit!

Pro's
1) Jon is allowed to come, so I won't be spending New years eve without him
2) Were staying in the hershey lodge which is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! They have an indoor pool, saunas,hottubs,mini golf courses,a game room a choclate spa ;-) outdoor pool that turs into a drive in movie theatre, a gym/fitness room, and just about anything you can think of (didn't I say it sounded amazing? lol)
3) Jon and I will be getting a one night mini vacation in thiis amzing place for free (it's in our contract that if its far they supply us with a room)
4) My friend/dance teacher/fellow magicians assistant Andrea will be traveling with us, and we always have fun together.
5) We're only doing 2 shows, so i won't be working all night, and If Jon,Andrea, and I wanna go out afterwards we can still watch the ball drop
6) Ill be getting paid lol thats always a plus

Con's
1) Im working on New year's eve and staying over til New years day, so Jon and I won't be spending the holliday with all our friends and family like we usually do!
2) Sometimes when there's a big show like this Al (the magician) tends to get a little antsy and is a tad more difficult to work with than usual.
3) Jon will have to wait for me to finish my shows (YOu might wanna bring a book hunny)
4) We'll be in an unfamiliar place, so if we want to go out, we'll have no idea where to go!
5) The costumes were wearing are a little christmassy and totally do not flatter myself or Andrea haha actually one is def. embarassing! I think we would both agree on that!

Well there ya go! My pro's and Con's, it was a close contest..................................drum roll please lol....................................................the Pro's Win!! Hopefully since the Pro's won We'll have a great time~ Thanks for letting me ramble on ha


Here's a site for our magic show, but i warn you its prolly been twenty years since he updated the site lol!
http://wizardsfestivaloffun.com/


1 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

Good luck and have lots of fun!