CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Surprise!!!!

I dunno if you guys know that i have three different Jobs! My first and foremost one is my teaching position at my dance school, my second job is performing as a magicians assistant, and the third and final one is my job at Davis Cosmetic Plastic surgery center. Well now that we've covered all of my awesome fun jobs, i wanted to share something really interesting that i found out at job #3 today. Let me start off by saying, that a lot of people are really uneasy about surgery to alter your body, as they should be. It's not exactly a decision you should just jump into. What if it turns out badly? What if you die? what if you don;t like what you just paid for to happen? These are all the normal questions we get at the office when someone is considering surgery. Well our Doctor,is extremely qualified! So overly qualified that he has never had a single complaint on anything he has done! He is very very good, i can vouch since i look at the patients all day long lol. Anyway we had a lady come in a couple weeks ago for a breast augmentation, who had her post op today. It was her first surgery that of course came out absolutely amazing, but thats not the weird surprising part. The amazing thing is before her surgery she was never able to get pregnant. She has been trying for 6 years, well after she had her breast augmentation, she became pregnant. How amazing is that? lol She's not only extremely happy with how she looks, thanks to Dr. Davis she is now able to start her own family! What an awesome christmas gift that must be! She is 2 weeks pregnant right now, n i hope things continue to go well for her! hah who ever heard of such a thing! She said it was the best decision she had ever made!!! Here's proof that Miracles do happen!!



1 comments:

Ali + Jon said...

That's awesome babe! I can't even begin to think about what she's feeling right now. Complete ecstasy after six years! Wow, she must be flying right now! I can't speak from experience, because I'm neither a female, nor pregnant, but that's probably the best news she could have recieved in her life!!!!