CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! CHILDHOOD DREAM COMES TRUE

So as most of you know from an earlier post one of the days we were in vegas we got to go to see the price is right live. Well let me start off by saying that it was amzing! 3 people from our group got called up. Mrs Getz my moms friend got to spin the big wheel and won $250 dollars, Katie, didn't win her thing but still got a t-shirt, and last but not least I got called up. I couldn't believe it when I heard my name, I jumped up cheering, high fiving people on the way up naturally i was smiling and screaming lol. So one of the pretty ladies brought out a camera to bid on, I guessed $130 dollars......Then I heard it..... COME ON UP ALEXANDRA YOU JUST WON YOURSELF A NEW CAMERA! Well once again i started screaming and went up to talk to the host, explaining to him that were in vegas for my 21st birthday. Then he said well have I got a surprise for you... The doors opened and out came my absolute alll time favorite game. I wish you guys could have seen my face when I saw that I was gonna be playing PLINKO! I couldn't believe it. I'll spare ya's from making this too long, but in the end I won $400 dollars and a camera. It was honestly the best birthday present i could have ever asked for. I was on cloud 9 for the rest of the trip, lol especially since I now had an extra 4 hundred dollars to play with. I never thought fulfilling a childhood dream could feel sooooo good. After the show you had sign papers to make sure i was of age, and give them my address so they could ship the camera. It's expected in a couple weeks. I never thought someone like me could ever be sooo lucky!! Unfortunately they took your cameras before you could go in so we didn't get any pictures, but don't worry I will remember this for the rest of my life so I won;t need em. My memory of that day will forever be etched in my mind!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

wow! that is stinkin' awesome!!!!!

JerseyGranny said...

That is too cool!!!! So glad you all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you guys had a nice time - sounds like a once in a lifetime event. Definitely a memory to enjoy!

Ali + Jon said...

Thank you so much!! :-)