CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

o0o0o back to school!!

So Jon and my break is offially over! TEar! hah just kidding. We really enjoyed all the time off but boy am i glad to be back to work. I miss my dance job soooooo much when we have time off. It makes me realize how fortunate I am to really LOVE my job. Not many people can say they get paid for doing something they love. Whats even better is that when Jon finishes school next year, he'll have a job he loves doing also. Thats pretty amazing, lol at least to me. But boy let me tell ya, first week back does also have some set backs. I think my body is officialy mad at me for the 3 hour non stop dance session lol. Hope everyone has a good (non-sore) night!!

1 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

My legs hurt just looking at the pic you posted! And I've seen you dance like that! You go, girl!