CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sicky :-(


I am sick in bed all day today....YUCK!!!! I hate being sick, but thats just b/c I get sick allllll the time! The one downfall to my amazing beloved teaching job, is that little kids love to carry germs, and due to my lymes disease I have a very low weak immune system. So its very likely for me to get sick 5-10 times a year. lol ask Jon how many times we've been to the hospital for me, since we've been together. It's been at least 5-6 times in the past 3 1/2 years, and they were all for something different. I try to do everything I can to keep germ free but nothing works. I wash my hands alll the time, I keep anti-bacterial in my purse at all times, and also tylenol. I even take vitamins in hopes that will help. But I guess this is just something I will have to get used too. You would think that I would be used to it by now, especially after 3 years of my life being in bed with tubes up my arm, but it's actually more difficult now. I feel that I just wasted soo much time (my highschool years) in bed, that it makes it harder for me to be in bed now. It brings back bad memories of when I was too ill to even hang out with friends, or go to the movies. I remember going shopping with my mom and having to call it quits after fifteen minutes b/c my body wasn't strong enough to walk around yet. I don't ever wanna be back in a situation like that, they were the darkest times of my life. But i thank god that im not as sick as I used to be. I know god has a plan for me, but I really do hope that one day in that plan that he'll help my immune system become stronger, so I can teach without any worries of a little kid sneeziing and then grabbing my hand haha!

1 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

Sorry you're sick! You will be in my prayers!