CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hotel for Dogs

Im such a sucker for cute dog movies, and I am so lucky that I have a loving boyfriend that will see any disney girly romantic movies I desire. I see his movies too just not nearly as often. Well just so you know hotel for dogs was adorable. It was perfect for kids, I loved the story line, and there was nonstop laughter from the cute things the doggies did. Even Jon enjoyed himself (I think he's a sucker for dogs 2 since he got Looshie but just wont admit it (-:) and was laughing the whole time. The perfect mindless kind of movie i was looking for. We also saw Underworld a couple days ago, which was really good also!! More Jon's kind of movie than mine, but hey I love vampires especially after reading all 4twillight books. I love being able to end a relaxing night with a movie!!! I feel truly blessed! ;-) Goodnight!!!

0 comments: