CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!


Well it has been an extremely busy, but wonderful weekend! Friday after work I got to see bride wars, with my two best friends (which was such a cute movie by the way). Today I had work in the morning and then a baby shower to attend. The baby shower was amazing, there was prolly around 50 people there. I have never seen sooo00o0o many presents in my entire life lol, and my friend Becca truly deserves everyone of them! She's having a Baby Boy named Gavin, whose due in under a month now and She has got to be the cutest pregnant person i have ever seen, she's all belly!! The staff at Kathy's Dancenter and I (she's one of the teachers) all went in for the highchair she wanted, and was still able to get her a $65.00 gift card with the leftover money. She was so grateful and happy, and im so gratful she shared the wonderful day with my friends and I. CONGRATULATIONS BECCA AND DAN, WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND BABY GAVIN!! Now im packing all night (trust me im not complaining lol), because Jon and I leave for vegas at 5 am. I just keep thinking of all the wonderful things that I have to show Jon when were there, since this is his first time to Navada. Such as the Gondola rides in the Venetian (which by the way looks exactly like venice), the tigers, and the worlds number one aquarium in Mandalay Bay, The roller coaster rides on top of the stratesphere, and ohhh soo much more! Ahh! I hope we don't run out of time!!! Anyways we are soo stinking excited (cantya tell? lol)! We won't be around til Thursday, so I hope everyone has a great week and please pray that we get there ahd back safely!! Woo wo0o VEGAS HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: